Professional Continuing Education
Master Muscle Energy Technique in just four weekends of study and practice.
- MET01: Normalizing Motion of the Pelvis Using Muscle Energy Technique
- MET02: Normalizing Motion of the Sacrum Using Muscle Energy Technique
- MET03: Normalizing Motion of the Vertebral Column and Ribs Using Muscle Energy Technique
- MET04: Normalizing Motion of the Extremities Using Muscle Energy Technique
Other CEU Courses
- MET00: Introduction to Muscle Energy Technique
- CIAT: Clinical Integration and Application of Therapies
- EASY: 3 Classes for Therapists Who Do Full Body Massage
We Are an Approved Continuing Education Provider
ASA Pain Relief Therapies, Inc., is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education provider.
Florida Provider: 50-14054
NCBTMB Provider: 154021-00